Wednesday, September 2, 2009

girlfriends

okay well in gr.7 when i was 13 i got my first girlfriend she was 14, i met her at a friends party, and i was using the computer. she decided she wanted to use it to and sat on ym lap we talked for a while and i kinda got to know her, got a phone number and a week later we were dating, we dated for a few months but then she had to move, so there was the end of my first relationship, it lasted i think 3 months

then in gr.8 i dated 2 girls (might of been 3)
the first one was my age and i was her first bf, and we only lasted 2 weeks she broke up with me the night of the school dance where i saw her making out with probably 6 different guys
the second wasn't any longer but ended with a "i'm just not feeling it anymore" type of thing and neither of us looked back (she was also 14)

then last year in gr.9 i dated 4 girls
the first one i and my friends don't speak of, we dated about 3 weeks, and she lied to me and all of our friends saying she had cancer, and dated my best friend after dumping me being the awesome guy he is though he dumped her when i said i didnt like it and shortly after she admitted she didnt have cancer (14 yrs old)

the second of the year was the shortest 5 days ... i think she dated me to get close to a friend of mine and actually when we broke up about 2 weeks later she started dating him, but me and her didnt get very close n i was okay with her dating this guy, and i think they've been dating 5months now =D (14 yrs old)

the third had started hanging out with my 2 best girlfriends just to get to know me and we started datign after id known her for about a week she was a pretty cool girl she was tough and laughed at all the dirty jokes, and good looking a hard package to come by, but after about a month and a half or so she broke up with me for a completly BS reason, but the next day i found out the true reason, after i had gotten on m bus, she started coming on to a good friend and asked him out he completly denied her advances and told her no (WOO for great friends), but after that she started being a bitch to all of our "friends" even someone she had been close with for her whole life hes the one dating the girl i just mentioned, and she has threatened to beat the crap out of my next gf , ... hurray for crazy exes? (14yrs old.. pattern?)

and finally my most recent gf, wow what a shitstorm it ended ini met her through a friend (who kinda has a crush on me) at baseball we started talking on msn and facebook and after a month or so i found myself beginning to like this girl, so i asked her if she wanted to go to a movie the initial idea was we each brought a friend n we would just hang out but about halfway through i got brave and grabbed her hand, and she accepted my advances, that is when we dicided we were dating, in the month or so we dated we hung out every 3 or 4 days and one day she decided she couldnt handle being "the girlfriend" and said we need to take a break, so for about 2 or 3 weeks i did everythign i could to try and get back together with her but everytime she sed she was ready to make the decision she would change her mind, i just became tired of it, especially when i met this other girl... so i broke it off for good (this gf was 14 to... hmmm..?)

well i met this other girl monitoring a french camp, i used to hang out with her little brother all the time (hes 14.. thats a repetetive number here) so me her and the other monitors hugn out liek 24/7 for what was it 3 days?, and i foudn myself begining to like this girl... so after beeing back from camp for a while i told her that i liked her and she told me she kinda felt the same, a few days later she was staying at a friends house who is convieniently located maybe a 5minute walk away, and i was ivnited to come hang out.. at midnight hehehe, so i snuck out and we hung out for about 3 hrs. and a while later she was at this friends again this time me and her met at the mailboxes halfway and she told me some things i know took her alot to tell me, she isnt my gf.. yet but i think i would like her to be =P, i know your reading this, so what do you say? oh and guess what everyone else who is reading this SHE ISN'T 14!

so the reason i wrote this is because i've had it enough with 14 year old girls with mind as easily changed as a light switch is flicked, i'm tired of immature girls whos whims change every few weeks, i think its time i found someone who isnt going to be gone in a month ... hopefully

QOTD: "Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude"


UPDATE: She said yes ! =D

3 comments: