Saturday, September 19, 2009

a few things

1. Me and the other monitors for french camp are trying to organize a year end trip to gaving lake for 10/11/12 hopefully we can do this it would be really fun and nice to get away with friends for a few days.

2. Plain and simple. I'm Fucking Sick.

3. last night my best friend cass came over after school and spent the night, we hung out at dereks house and derek had a slight breakdown about his dead dad, and me and cass got into a litteral fist fight it was pretty funny ended up with havign ym bead smashed into a dresser though lol.
then me and cass hung out at my placem i texted people on his phone and we watched TV, played Xbox and went on the computers for a while
we then decided to go outside at like 1am with a bunch of pillows/blankets and bounce of the trampoline it was fun. we had a pillow fight. we just kinda hung out and talked for a while. and at 2:30 we decided heyy lets go for a walk down my road and to the highway so we did that, topless, a car honked at us and a guy whistled

No comments:

Post a Comment